Collection and Use of Personal Information
Ckure Mobile Inc. needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products or download the software app or to register for an account or use such services of Ckure Mobile Inc.
Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Ckure Mobile Inc. will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your account, and to contact you, if any, regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Ckure Mobile Inc. automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Ckure Mobile Inc. may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services on our website. However, Ckure Mobile Inc. does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Personal information will be used for only those purposes to which the individual has consented with the following exceptions, as permitted under Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”):
Ckure Mobile Inc. will use personal information without the individual’s consent, where:
• the organization has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful when investigating a violation of a federal, provincial or foreign law and the information is used for that investigation;
• an emergency exists that threatens an individual’s life, health or security;
• the information is for statistical study or research;
• the information is publicly available;
• the use is clearly in the individual’s interest, and consent is not available in a timely way;
• knowledge and consent would compromise the availability or accuracy of the information, and
PIPEDA permits Ckure Mobile Inc. to disclose personal information to third parties, without an individual’s knowledge and consent, to:
• a lawyer representing Ckure Mobile Inc.;
• collect a debt owed to Ckure Mobile Inc. by the individual or client;
• comply with a subpoena, a warrant or an order made by a court or other body with appropriate jurisdiction;
• a law enforcement agency in the process of a civil or criminal investigation;
• a government agency or department requesting the information; or,
• as required by law.
PIPEDA permits Ckure Mobile Inc. to transfer personal information to a third party, without the individual’s knowledge or consent, if the transfer is simply for processing purposes and the third party only uses the information for the purposes for which it was transferred. Ckure Mobile Inc. will ensure, by contractual or other method, that the third party protects the information and uses it only for the purposes for which it was transferred.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to 8642397 Canada Inc for registering this app software. If you have provided personal information to Ckure Mobile Inc. and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Ckure Mobile Inc. accordingly.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or web services can be considered 100% secure. However, your Information provided to Ckure Mobile Inc. is protected for your privacy and security. We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
Further, Ckure Mobile Inc. retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
Ckure Mobile Inc. may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Ckure Mobile Inc.’s website or software app after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Queries or suggestions